How Important Is A Youthful Glow?
Having a beautiful, youthful glow is becoming more and more important in our society. But as we get older, our skin naturally becomes saggy and wrinkled and no matter how good we make it, its often aging skin that betrays us. To help you transform the look of your aging skin into a more youthful glow, here are 6 simple steps to makeup for aging skin.
What Are 5 Simple Steps To Makeup For Aging Skin?
Always remember to cleanse and moisturize your skin. Retinol is a great product to use to help reduce signs of aging and improve skin texture. Always use sunscreen to protect against the sun’s rays. A full body exfoliation is also a great idea to help the skin absorb the moisture it needs.
Emphasize the lips using a lip pencil or preferably lip balm for a more natural look. Try to keep the liner small and under the natural shape of your lips for a neat and natural look. You don’t have to use lip liner as much now with the new cosmetic lipsticks available. Matte lipsticks are also a great option if you don’t have naturally brlain lips. They give you the look of lip gloss without the stickiness.
Size is always a concern when applying makeup for aging skin. Make sure to use the right amount of foundation and powder to blend to your skin. And don’t over apply it to achieve a look you like. Use sparingly to avoid that cakey appearance.
Apply eyeshadow to the eyelids instead of directly from the bottle. This will prevent the eyeshadow from melting into the wrinkles in your skin. You can use powdered eyeshadow as an eyeliner, blend it with your finger or a brush for a smooth appearance.
Lipstick will stay on longer if it is applied to the top of the lips instead of on the bottom. If you apply lipstick on the bottom, it will fade or thicken into the skin around your mouth. You can also use a lip brush to apply lipstick. It helps make sure you get the color you want.
If you don’t have eyeliner, you can use an eyeliner pencil or liquid one to line the lower lids of the eyes. Use a sponge to apply the liner or create a wing on the bottom. If you apply liquid eyeliner, it will dry into a fine line.
Drawing in eyebrows can be difficult. While you may have makeup readily available to try, drawing in your brows with makeup is often difficult. The hairbrush or pencil can be used to fill in where you feel the brows are lacking.
As we age, our face becomes weathered and frown lines appear. While this can be a gaze lifter, it can be difficult to hide some of the heavier lines. While browse are typically the thicker set of eyebrows, there are other ways to fill in the gaps. Here are some suggestions to try to fill in those basic wrinkles and lines.
Check Out Video For Aging Skin:
1. Lipstick – Dark lipsticks can make the weaker lines under your eyes stand out, while lighter shades can blend in and soften the lines. Gloss makes those lips even more fun and adds a certain glow that you lack in reality.
2. Eye shadow – Usually dark colors like purple, brown and black will draw attention while lighter tones like peach and gold are natural. Sweep a light or medium shade over the eyelid starting at the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner. Then sweep a darker shade on the other side along the eyelid gently mimicking the shape of an eyebrow.
3. Blush – Sweep a blush brush or puff through the blush powder and lightly blend in wherever the blush lacks definition. Nude blushes done right look very natural as long as they are applied right.
4. Eye liner – Treat eye liner like you treat shadow. If you use the wrong color or formula it will look unnatural and unnatural. Find a color that suits you and stick with it. Eyeliner can either enhance your eyes or give you a raccoon look. By sticking with the neutral end of the spectrum you give yourself room to play with having fun with different colors.
5. Mascara – It’s easy to see when you’ve tried a new mascara like the dangers of infection and/or eye infection. If you know you have eyesight problems you treat them like the special effects on a camera. Use one tube for your eyes and treat them with the best care. This is your best tool for applying mascara because this is where the fun comes in. Blinking jabs mascara is fun for worse things than falling out.