There are many ways to grow your mane. Actually there are many different ways but they all follow these basic steps.
Here are the basic ways to grow hair quickly
You want to cut your tresses at least once a month.Hair grows best when it is cut in the growth phase called the Anagen phase. Therefore, if you are going to cut it, grow it for a minimum of 3 months and then cut it again in the second half.
Use biotin and prenatal pills.Black hair is particularly susceptible to breakage. Use these to help grow your tresses. biotin herbal supplement, p vitamins also helped grow my healthy locks.
Use hair sprays to replenish the oils lost from washing.
2. Use some natural products to help grow hair quickly. Hair is made of keratin which is a type of protein. Keratin can be made from the diet and the foods of plants and other foods. In order to make the keratin strong and serve as a protective basis to keep it from splitting, the body needs certain building materials. These include biotin, amino acids and sugars. The sprays keep the hair well conditioned and shiny.
3. Wash your mane one day and leave it.Give it some break and just let it dry naturally. Your tresses are weak when it is wet. So one day just leave it to dry naturally and rinse it the next day.
4. Shampoo your mane once a week.If you are a person who showers every day, there is a good chance you are making your mane dry and frizzy. Shampooing your hair every day merely Montenegrates it to be exposed to dirt and dust from the everyday activities.
Your scalp produces oils. An excellent way to prevent this is to use different essential oils several times a week. Using oils like coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil and olive oil will help protect it from getting too dry.
5. Use other herbal and organic products.People have been using different products like apple cider vinegar and tea as well as oils to grow hair quickly and naturally.
6. Avoid using hair products that contain large amounts of chemicals.If a product has a lot of chemicals it will only serve to damage the hair shaft and make it harder for your mane to grow.
7. Get a scalp massage.Massage the scalp to help grow healthy tresses. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a good hair massage but getting a scalp massage will help grow hair quickly. It will also make the scalp healthy and promote better blood circulation.
8. Wash hair with natural shampoo.Some shampoos can actually harm tresses instead of helping them grow. The problem is that a lot of shampoos contain sulfate and other chemicals that strip away sebum which prevents the scalp and hair from growing as fast as nature intended. The best way to prevent this is to use a shampoo that is truly natural.
9. Consume omega 3-6 fatty acids.They are found in fish but also in flaxseed, walnuts and certain citrus fruits. Consuming these nutrients will help a person to grow hair quickly.
10. Refrain from brushing your mane when it’s wet. Wet hair is more vulnerable to damage. Brushing when the hair is wet will cause it to break. Also, if you do brush your mane when it’s wet you tend to scratch the scalp which will promote hair fall. So, carefully comb your mane so that you avoid any type of damage.
11. Wash hair with conditioner.In order to make hair grow slowly, you should wash your hair with conditioner on a regular basis. It won’t only replace any natural oils the hair might lose but it will also lubricate it making it feel silky.
12. Use other herbal and natural products.Herbal and natural products are very beneficial for hair growth. A lot of chemical products are heavy so heavy that it unhealthy for hair to wear. So, it is wise to simply use products that are made of natural ingredients.
13. Give yourself a scalp massage.A scalp massage that goes deep into the scalp will help promote new hair growth. This is done by using certain moves like backwards towards the heart, front of the head and then back again. You can also use strokes of your fingers lightly going into the scalp.
14. Give yourself a deep oil treatment.Give yourself an essential oil treatment is done by placing a few drops of coconut oil on your hair and then letting it soak into the scalp. You can place the oil on overnight as well. Then in the morning you can rinse it out using shampoo. Give yourself one deep oil treatment a week.