Stretch marks can be frustrating, whether you have them from pregnancy or fro being a bit overweight. No doubt you want to eliminate them so your skin looks great for the beach, but you don’t have to spend a lot of money to do so. Instead of spending a lot of money on expensive creams that are slimming down your skin and reducing the appearance of stretch marks, you can make a few changes to your diet and daily routine to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. If you are willing to put in the time and effort to reduce stretch marks, you may in fact be able to decrease the appearance of stretch marks forever.
If you are ready to make a few dietary changes and seek out a few natural remedies, here are a few tips for how to get rid of stretch marks:
1. substitute water with lemon juice. This is a great way to get rid of marks, as lemon juice contains salicylic acid which is also found in aspirin. Water with the lemon juice will help reduce the inflammation that can lead to the appearance of stretch marks.
2. never use sunscreens. If you are outdoors spend a bit of time and when you are back inside use a sunscreen with at least a SPF of 30. The sun can do more damage to your skin by dispersing the sun rays too quickly.
3. drink plenty of water. This will help keep your skin hydrated and avoid chapped lips and skin inflammation.
4. eat foods that are high in vitamins A, B complex, C, D, and E. Vitamin A builds collagen which helps to make skin more elastic and will also make your stretch marks less noticeable. Vitamin B complex and C helps to promote skin cell repair and growth. Vitamin D is believed to help collagen production, and D vitamin is found in mushroom, nuts, certain vegetables and certain fruits.
5. avoid wiping your skin when you are feeling flirty or flirtatious. Wiping your skin with a moist wipe will actually make the stretch marks worse.
6. be gentle with your skin. Use lukewarm water to wash your face, and do not rub your skin too much. Also be gentle when using makeup. Some brands of makeup can contain chemicals that can be harsh to your skin. For example, consider mixing your makeup with water before applying it to your skin. Or, you can always pat your skin with a towel before applying makeup.
7. eat foods that are high in fiber. By balancing out your vitamins and minerals and making sure that you are getting enough vitamins and calcium will help to keep your skin flexible and more resistant to the wear and tear of everyday use.
8. drinking enough water and eating right will help you avoid and reduce bloating. When you feel bloated there are many things that might be wrong with your body. Also, drinking enough water and eating right will help you avoid and reduce bloating.
9. limit caffeine intake. Although you might have been coining the stuff for a reason, and it might have worked out for you, too much coffee can lead touble and unsightly stretch marks.
10. dab on some lotion. Lots of lotion can help with stretch marks. There are also a plethora of lotions that are designed to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
11. rock Taper if you have them. This is a really weird one. Doing the Wave Goodbye to Stretch Marks is a Wondrous tip for guys and ladies to do while watching football game, or while exercising. Doing this helps to reduce the appearance of stretch marks on your skin. Please Note: There is a great deal of Advice on Taper Spikes and other methods used to rid of stretch marks. It is best that you seek the advice of physician, or massage therapist before deciding on them. Although, the Wave Goodbye to Stretch Marks will take a little bit of time and effort, if one is willing to put forth the effort, it is totally worth it.
12. Get rid of waste. There are many reasons why women tend to have this problem. The main one is because women have tends to stuff too much of junk food and other unhealthy foods into their bodies. The other cause is because women exercise too much. Sometimes, the build up of waste up in your body is so much that it causes stretch marks. Getting rid of waste will help to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
13. Moisturize. Some people just have a natural tendency to have dry skin. Try your best to manipulate your diet. Eating more fruits, vegetables, and other parts that can produce moist climate can help you to keep a moist skin.iding in water, avoid smoking and relaxing, exercise, and drinking 8 – 10 glasses of water a day will help you to get rid of a moisture problem.
14. Get rid of stress.