The latest buzz in the beauty industry would without a doubt be about mineral foundation powders. As the latest trend, they have become a favorite for celebrities to sport. But what’s the truth about them?
Mineral makeup is not new. Yet, its popularity isolliantwith the industry. In fact, they can be described as the latest in cosmetics. They have more antioxidant components than any other makeup that ever came to invade the market.
It’s time now that makeup users should also get behind the technology and learn what really natural about mineral makeup. Here’s what you need to know about these powdered beauties.
1. What are they?
A. Mineral makeup is makeup made from natural minerals that are processed into a fine powder, or even a pumice stone.
2. What are the minerals?
A. The basic minerals that make up the mineral makeup are:Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, zinc oxide and talc. Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide are natural sun blocking agents and are used in almost every cosmetic product these days.
3. What do they do?
A. The most important function of mineral makeup is that they act as a natural sunscreen. Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide do this by sitting on top of the skin acting as a protective layer. This makes the mineral makeup stay on your face even if youEat, Sayber glow or perspire a lot! Zinc oxide is also a pigment and gives colors to the mineral makeup.
4. How do I know the difference?
A. Mineral makeup has a more refined version of the minerals found in diamonds, the pigment in mineral makeup is a chemical additive that gives the makeup its unique look and color.
5. Why is it called that?
A. The termorganic cosmeticwas originally coined to describe those products that were made using only natural components, with little to no synthetic addition. However, in 2004, the FDA widens the definition of natural to include all ingredients derived from nature.
6. It’s so pure!
A. Yes, it truly is! Almost every cosmetic on the market contains a synthetic version of something from nature. For example, the American Academy of Dermatology found that in 2007, 83 percent of the beauty products sampled contained synthetic chemicals.
7. So, is it safe?
A. Yes, it is perfectly safe. Your body recognizes and can convert these chemicals into energy, according to the American Academy of Dermatology. However, the synthetic versions of the good stuff can cause all sorts of problems, ranging from allergies to cancer.
8. How do I use it?
Look for a mineral blush and bronzer – two essential items for that natural glow. Try it once and you’ll never go back!
9. Why do some people slight with these?
A. Because they have been diluted with a cheap base, which smears andBreaks the naturalKnots.
10. So, is it safe?
A. 100% of all cosmetic ingredients undergo thorough testing before they are released. In the United States, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) inspects all claims of safety for all drugs and cosmetics. Basically, the nibbling event of safety is worse than the biting event ofHylixin.
11. On your next shopping trip, read the label again.
A. Lots of products are labeled with safe and/or sensible ingredients, but they areween 10 and 20 times(!) less than 100% natural.
12. Don’t buy a face cream that claims it has Alpha Hydroxy Acid because it’s going to cost you $100. And dreamy eyes are not cheap!
13. If you’re not sure about a product, its Minerals include ingredients like Zinc, titanium and magnesium to moisturize and protect from free radical damage.
14. If your not sure about a product, its still better to check before you buy. Online there are a thousand independent dermatologists. Answer their question’s, “Does In Vitro Electrolysis Work?”. If you still have a doubt, don’t buy it.
15. If you care about your skin, you need In Vitro Electrolysis.
16. Shop around In Vitro Electrolysis is the ignored treatment, Electrolysis is the old fashioned way of removing unwanted hair, still clinically proven to be safe and effective. Electrolysis is suitable for ALL areas of the body whether small or large, brown or black, blonde or dark. It is suitable for both men and women of all ages. Electrolysis is more gentle on the skin and less stressful on the pocket.
17. Save time and money with a procedure that is convenient and painless.