When making our Christmas list, we often say to ourselves: “I can’t possibly afford to have a facelift – it’ll be so costly!” Or “I vow that I’ll never wear those trainers – they’ll get me too thin”.
Well, friends, regimes are not only affordable but have also proven to be the most effective ways of improving our appearance and wellness!
Here are 5 simple tips to look and feel gorgeous:
- Pay attention to what you eat. Yes, not only for beauty purposes, but also for health reasons. Foods such as avocados, olive oil, carrots and oats not only make us feel fantastic, but they are some of the best foods we can consume to lower cholesterol and improve our heart rate! When you’re filled with antioxidants, vitamins and other minerals from healthy food, you will also feel fantastic, rejuvenated and energized.
- Create a well balanced diet. Lots of fruits and vegetables, fish and eggs will keep you well nourished and strong.iotics in yogurt, wholegrain and other dairy products, and flaxseed oil are also great picks for improving your health and quickening the ageing process.
- Drink plenty of water. The less time we spend washing ourselves or having a bath, the more water we can get our cells to absorb. There’s no upper limit to the amount of water you can drink everyday. Advice varies, but 5-6 glasses a day is more than enough.
- Include lots of variety in your diet. The more variety we have in our diet, the more chances of us getting sick or having an upset tummy. For example, spicy meals can often cause anger, salt and pepper with dinner can ruffle our tummy, and sparkling wine can make us sneeze.
- Keep your clothes dry when you go to the bathroom. This is not only for appearances, but also for our health! The least amount of moving around we can do in public is five minutes, and that too without turning around. Nobody will know the difference between your casual walk to the bathroom, and your formal walk to the pharmacy.
- Leave your lipstick at home. A lipstick that is too hot will have people sizing up your body reactions. After all, lips are not exactly ugly especially when soaked with rich reds. Instead, try to keep your lipstick in the fridge for around twenty minutes. Then blot it using tissues.
- Very rarely should you wear a heavy perfume. Try to vamp it up with cheap girlfriends’ perfume, or cheaper girlfriends’ cologne. You could also mix a few perfumes together. Just remember that perfume is highly concentrated and contains different chemicals, so don’t pack a ton of perfume into the tiny bottle you are sure of giving to your girlfriend. Usually perfumes’ maximum shelf life is a year, so as soon as your bottle is almost empty, toss it in the trash.
8.uffs. Wear your hats when you will be outside. The reason is obvious. Your skin catching too much sunlamp.edu.
- Last but not the least. Just because you want to look alluring, doesn’t mean you have to Next to Dead Gorgeous. Seriously, just because Angelina Jolie has great legs, doesn’t mean you have to have great legs. You know what I’m saying. I’m just saying. It’s okay. I’m just saying. You can always tell a woman’s favorite designer by her shoes. Good luck.
- There is a difference between wanting and needing.
Wanting is always a good thing even if you don’t have great hair. Youunique. I think you are one of the few women who have great legs. But I would be very hesitant to tell a woman who needs a mustache that she needs to get one. Don’t you think?
Even if you don’t shave your legs, you can still benefit from leg hair removal. There are a few different options open to you. Waxing, shaving and laser treatments are all real possibilities. But as always do your research first as well. A quick Google search of waxing supplies will have you well on your way to waxing at home. You’ll find just about every type of waxing wax available including all the ones from the big stores.
So take your pick of which hair removal method is best for you. There is no reason for you to pay more and waste so much time and money.