A woman wants to look beautiful regardless of age. But is it really possible? Yes,it is! It just takes a little care and good Subtle makeup artist hand on creative blending.
Today’s tips are geared towards providing a flawless base with minimal effort and at the same time as it helps to create a glowing radiance.
Here are some Makeup Tips for Face and Foundation:
• For Foundation: choose a shade that is one shade lighter than the skin tone. The secret is to shade the area that is most affected by tan. Using a color corrector or pre frost will help even out the skin tone. You can also use a dab of liquid foundation.
• For Face: dust loose powder over the face. It will control shine and also packs a natural glow on the face. A light dusting of powder is also good if you are prone to a shiny face.
• For Eyes: use a neutral eye shadow. They can be used to line the waterlines; below the brow bone is another good idea. But, avoid using dark eye shadows that will make your eyes stand out.
• For Lips: Apply a lip liner on the lips before applying lipstick or lip gloss. lipstick and lip gloss will require lip liner. Use a lip brush instead of application wand. The lip brush will give you a better application.
• For Blushing: during the day, use a loose powder. If you need to re-apply after being exposed to the sun, you can use a translucent powder.
• For The Pout: Gently pinch the upper puffy lips. You will get immediate results!
• For Brows: Use a brow pencil to color and shape the brows. The eyebrow should start above the inner corner of the eye and end at the outer corner. For more precision, sharpen the pencil before use.
• For The Eyes: Apply colored eye shadow to the eyelid first, then apply an eye pencil. pineapple, chocolate, rose and gray are some of the colors you can use. You can apply the eye pencil short or long, depending on how expressive you want your eyes to look.
• For Your Lips: Make your lips look fuller with a lip liner. You can apply a thin line for a subtle look or a thick line for a dramatic effect.
• To Preventingleringe: Before applying eye shadow, dab a little face powder or bronzer on the eyelid. This will keep the eye shadow in place. When you want to blend the eye shadow, use a patting motion.
• Eye shadow colors: You can choose either powder or cream eye shadow. Powder shadows are more long lasting because it helps crease build up and blend the eye shadow. On the other hand, cream shadows crease and melt off easily. Use alasses or pin to keep the eye shadow in place.
• Mascara: Apply one coat of mascara. It makes the lashes look black and thicker. Wait for it to dry before applying another coat.
• Lipstick: Apply lipstick or lip gloss.
• Blush: Apply blush in the natural areas of your face. For a natural look, choose a color that matches your brows. An fun look can be achieved with bright colors. However, a more natural and sophisticated look can be achieved with cooler colors.
• The Perfect Blush: To find the perfect blush for your face, balance your colors. When choosing a blush, think natural and balance the color. Natural blushes made of powder refined with brown notes give a natural look. On the other hand, if you want a sparkle, choose blue based blush.
• Eye shadow colors: For an everyday look, use colors that are neutral. However, for a more refined look, choose dark gray. To do this, glide the brush on the lightly bristled brush and apply a layer of color.
• Lipstick colors: For a polished look, choose a color that matches your brows. To do this, trace the outside of your lips with a pencil to create an even outline. Then, dip the lip brush in the chosen color and sweep it along your lips.
• The Perfect Brows: To perfect your brows, visit a salon. A salon stylist will help you shape and pluck your eyebrows to give you a natural look. Or, brows can be done at home. Choose a style that works with your natural brow line.
• galvanic tweezer: This type of tweezer is perfect for those who have short hair and want a precise shave. Because it is worked on a dry skin, it is very effective and it shoots a very thin line.